Photo Gallery

San Pellegrino mineral water bottling plant, built in 1906 by Romolo Squadrelli and torn down in the  1920s

© Comune San Pellegrino Terme

Grand Kursaal or Casinò. Project by Romolo Squadrelli, directed by Luigi Mazzocchi, 1905-1907

© Comune San Pellegrino Terme

Promotional poster for San Pellegrino Terme from 1901

© Comune San Pellegrino Terme

Sculpture lampholder at the bottom of the Casinò's central staircase, by Tagni

© Comune San Pellegrino Terme

More images